With the first of the IAS exams fast approaching, it is time to focus on mastering the mock tests
The Civil Services are the coveted career choice in most Indian families. When it comes to preparation, aspirants are always giving their best shot to learning and understanding the syllabus and its in-depth explanation. But this alone is not adequate for those who want to excel. There is always a solution to master your preparation for the exam, and mock tests are the key, for they are a window into actual exams, which must not be avoided in any case. With the UPSC prelims coming up, it is crucial to understand why should you attempt prelims mock tests.
1. Understand the exam pattern: As it is one of the most competitive examinations, it comes with a round of speculations revolving around the exam pattern, difficulty level of the questions, and so on. And being the most unpredictable exam, you must solve as many Test series as possible, to cover almost every probable question which can be asked by the UPSC.
2. Boost confidence levels: Solving a good number of mock tests help you not only cover the entire syllabus and important topics efficiently while understanding the pattern, but also boosts confidence levels for the final quest, as the test series are always designed in strict regard to that of the UPSC civil services exam.
Join Xaam’s UPSC Prelims 2019 Online test Series 200 Tests @ Rs1990 here https://imojo.in/Prelims2019TestSeries
3. Assessing oneself: Since, assessing oneself for a highly competitive exam must be done at regular intervals, mock tests are the only best sources to asses yourself on the most relevant questions and topics, which hold high probability of being asked in the actual exam.
4. Practise your way to perfection: If you look at the trends for the past 10 years, competition has increased way beyond expectations and is thus affecting the success rate even for serious candidates. Now, when you don’t have an assurance of success, it is obvious that mastering the syllabus to the needful depths is the only way out. Practising this knowledge is of utmost importance, and to synchronise your preparation with the expectations of your examiner. A series of right mock tests and regularly solving them will help you master this knowledge, resulting in an improved performance.
5. Mocks, the ultimate confidence booster: Trust and confidence in one’s dedication and efforts are certain elements that always compliment the preparation for such exams. And what will increase your confidence more than perfecting the preparation in the right way, are mock tests, as solving them will also help you enhance your concentration
Please follow and like us: