Instructions for UPSC Mains exam
- UPSC Civil Services Mains-2016 Hallticket available here: Click me to download
- If any discrepancies in the admit card- bring to notice of UPSC immediately. (In CSE-2014, Some toppers’ service allocations were withheld for a few weeks just for petty issues like “fathers name written in prelim e-card but not in mains e-card and so on. So you must be vigilant about any discrepancies.)
- Cross out any empty spaces/pages before the QCA booklet are handed over to the invigilator.
- If you don’t have a clear photographs on the e-admit card, then you must bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
- You may bring Scientific (Non-Programmable type) Calculators.
- Don’t bring valuable items, mobiles, gadgets in exam hall.
- If problem, contact Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or its Unhelpdesk numbers: 23385271, 23098543, 23381125
- Telephone Directory of senior officials: click me.
Please follow and like us: