We have activated VISION IAS Current Affair February 2017 Based Modular Test
Subscribers can attempt the tests on their respective platforms they were registered .
As of now we have activated 7 Current affair tests specifically based on VISION IAS monthly current affair magazine , in last year prelims the current affair question were comprehensively covered by this magazine . The process should be to read the magazine [ Click Here to Download ] and attempt the tests . We provide all India ranking so by attempting you will be able to gauge your standing immediately among fellow aspirants , if you score less than 50% , you need to improve .
If you are an Aspirant who has decided to skip 2017 Prelims and all prepared for 2018 Prelims
1. 30 Tests based on NCERT and NIOS Books(27 sectional +3 Full Mock)
2.20 Test based on Standard Reference Books(Laxmikant,GC Leong,Bipan Chandra,Ramesh Singh etc 18 Sectional+@ Full Mock)
3.10 Full length Mock Test
4. 5 tests based on India Year Book and Economic Survey
5. 11 Mock Tests based on Vision IAS Monthly Current Affair Magazine
6. 24 Current Affair Bi monthly Tests
7. 50 Tests Based on Previous Year Questions Static Syllabus Subject wise
**Foundation Part of the Test Series Will Consist of 30 Tests based on NCERT and NIOS Books [ 50 Question/Test ] . This will help the aspirants to gain confidence in the initial concept building phase **